Wednesday 26 October 2011

It's not the right shape!

I don't know how obvious it is from this photo but this is my badly broken wrist. Climbing in and out of wheelie bins is not a good idea. This is what happened to me when I was squashing down the leaves and the bin tipped backwards and I broke my fall with my right arm. tomorrow I'm getting a metal plate put into it to hold the bits of bone into the right places. Typing one handed is very slow especially when it's the weak hand, maybe it'll be good for me!

2 comments:

Sian said...

Ooh, not nice - I did that just before Christmas 2009. Do you have to be manipulated?

Active Kath said...

Hi Andy
I am writing a book on 'Outdoor First Aid' and came across your broken wrist photograph. I dont suppose you would give me permission to use your photograph in my book?
Cheers
Katherine Wills
Email: katherinewills@btinternet.com